All Our PSD to HTML packages come with the following:
- Tested in all major browsers (Firefox, IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
- Fully responsive
- Built to the latest standards and using the latest techniques and technologies
- Custom fonts if required
- Delivery all work in 48 Hours!
- Full HTML5 & CSS3
- W3C Validated
- Semantic MarkUp
- Clean optimized code
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- Well Commented
- @font-face integration. This allows you to download a particular font from your server to render a webpage. Only if the user hasn’t got that font installed.
- We use Twitter Bootstrap Framework (Bootstrap 3.0)
- Search engine friendly!
- “Script included” means(small script like simple sliders, not include custom script)
- Our code is supported in all standard device resolutions. All mobile devices, tablets, standard laptop, desktop etc. Please don’t test by resizing browser window because we can’t assure infinite possibility.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- All code is HAND CODED
Why Choose our photoshop conversion experts?
- Executed over 1000 PSD to HTML conversion work.
- 8+ years of experience.
- 100% satisfactions guarantee
- We provide ONLY high-quality work and Code.
- All code is HAND CODED. No software which automates this process is used. As auto conversion is a bad practice for cross-browser compatibility and SEO.
List of technologies we can efficiently use for the PSD conversion:
- HTML(5) including canvas
- jQuery & other JS libraries
- jQuery plugins
- Twitter Bootstrap 3
- HTML5 Boilerplate
- Retina ready images
- PHP (including frameworks like cakePHP)
- WordPress – Programming & Theming
What is A Responsive Design?
A responsive web design (RWD) approach provides an optimal viewing experience. Responsive design helps in easy reading and navigation. Means, with a least of resizing, panning and scrolling across a wide range of devices. The example of devices is as follows.
- Desktop computer monitors
- Mobile phones
- iPhone and
Note: The advertised price is for a static website. Extra functionality (such as a WordPress blog or other CMS, may cost more).
What we need to start:
- PSD, PNG, AI or any other layered source file.
- Fonts which are used in the designs.
- Fonts in TTF/OTF format.
- Any special need.
- Ask us any question before purchasing.
HTML and CSS files will be sent as an attachment.