Are you the dentist who is aware of the potential of dental digital marketing? Are you the dentist who is unable to increase online presence? Are you the non-technical dentist scared of digital marketing? Wants to know the latest Dental SEO marketing strategies? Are you the dental business owner who wants to double your dental business search?
Then you will find this article useful.
You may know that every year Google unfolds 1000 changes in the algorithm. All of these changes influence the strategies of dental SEO. Use advance 2022 dental SEO strategies to increase traffic to your dentist website.
You could ask, “but how?”
Let us first ask you five important questions before we respond to your question.
What queries will you enter in a search engine if a patient is seeking a dentist?
Think about these queries and write them down.
What kind of content would you expect if you were the patient who clicked on the results of the search?
Write down the points on this page that you believe should be answered.
Are these questions answered by current results and content (keywords)? Which areas are lacking in these results?
Take note of the items you most liked and found missing.
How do you think your patients will look for a dentist?
All these marketing channels should be noted.
How many times a week can you deal with patients?
Write that patients number.
Stop! Before you read more.
First, answer the five important questions mentioned above.
Have you got your answers?
Now you can understand the expectations of your target audiences. How could you beat your search engine competitors?
Let us emphasize a number of logical solutions.
Solution 01: Share value with your potential dental patients
Provide more values than the existing dental websites to get rank in a search engine. But what is “Value” for your patients?
Let us give you some examples of the value here. Values can be as follows for your patients.
Value For Dental Patients
- Addressing FAQs – Addressing questions often asked by your real patients. Are these questions answered by you? Are you answering your new patients positively?
- Demonstrating USP – Are you showing what is your specialty? Are you demonstrating why your existing patients love you? Testimonial videos, real video showing how you are helping patients, can reduce users’ anxiety.
- Highlighting Trust – Why new users will trust you and your professional website to share their email id and phone number? Showing trust, credentials and sharing free gifts can motivate users.
Hope this gave you some ideas about value sharing with your potential patients. To know more about your specific website contact us.
Solution 02: Build a simple page layout for your dental office audience
You now get a clear picture of the values before your potential customers. The next step is to develop a plan for effectively presenting these values. Here are some areas you can take into consideration.
How to Present Values Effectively
- The content you are preparing should be more than 2,000 words.
- Structure your content with meaningful headlines and sub-headlines.
- The four lines are not supposed to be crossed in paragraphs. Focus on creating easy to read small paragraphs.
- Use images, videos, graphs as much as possible to engage the users.
- To justify your opinion, link content to high-level websites (e.g. Wikipedia).
- Use the grade 5 level easy to understand the content.
- Naturally put your keywords. These keywords for dental enterprises should address questions of users.
- Your creative must have a clear call-to-action button. The user should know what to do after reading your content.
- Do not hesitate to invite the user to share or like your content.
- Read, read, read, and correct everything you have found.
After you’ve finalised this dental marketing content plan. Create a stunning, readable and very valuable content for your target audience.
Your landing page can therefore be seen as a potential high-quality digital product. As you have a high value, your content will probably be liked and shared by the audience.
Solution 03: Reach out
You have a precious landing page at this point, which you can regard as your product and believe in. Now the audience that likes your content must be reached.
You can reach your target audience in different ways.
How To Reach Target Audience
- Tell your existing customer base about your content. May be via email, WhatsApp, Facebook posting, etc.
- Analyze how others are reaching to their audience. Use the tactic in your targeted demography and geography.
- Reach famous dentists, close-knit dentists and ask them to share their views on the content.
- Share on local groups, ask your friends to share the content as well.
- Reach authors who have created relevant content and ask them to share your content and help them. Create a group that benefits each other.
- If you see the content is sharing and people are liking it, keep on adding an update on the content to look fresh.
- If you found your content reached a lot of audiences and a search engine is liking it. Then translate the content in a different language and publish that as well. Also, you can create audio content as well.
- Retain those audiences by motivating them to signup to membership or an email funnel.
To put up to date with the search engine algorithm you need to keep on updating your website’s content. Use the above tactics while updating your site’s content. Also, as mobile users are increasing so don’t forget to use mobile dental SEO. Also, you can consider about dental marketing through voice searches. Online users are getting lazier and your need to provide a solution for those users.
What is the next step?
Put in place the above strategy. Simple!
As you can understand to make a clear strategy and implement the plan you need time. Value on quality than quantity. That is what search engines and users are expecting from you and your dental practice.
Buy time of professionals who can help you to fulfil your dream in case your time unavailability. But before hiring digital marketing gurus cross-check how they are strategising.
Avoid dental marketing SEO professional if they think as follows:
When To Avoid A Dental Marketers?
- Focus on creating backlinks and keywords only.
- Only do manual work without understanding your business.
- Not asked you about your business goals and target market.
- Not good in the language.
- Providing cheap service offer. As time is money.
- Not suggest anything about your landing page or content you have.
- Not clearly explain the strategy and plan the marketing team are going to put in place.
Hire a dentist marketing expert if they:
When To Hire A Dental Marketers?
- Know about dental marketing business.
- Ask you the right questions at the right time.
- Have done similar works in past and have satisfied case studies.
- Focus on sharing value rather than stuffing keywords.
- Read latest search engine updates, keep on doing research.
- Answer all your questions.
- Don’t guarantee the results. As no one can guarantee SEO ranking.
Tough times create new possibilities. With the new post Covid19 decade, you and your dental office will have positive changes. The difference will be an effective time manager, positive thinking and smart planning.
“The step by step approach to deal with our dental business by Web3Solution is eye-opening. In past, we tried three different SEO companies for our dental office. In all these occasions we find very low traffic and lead growth. Web3Solution asked us to change sites structure, content structure. At first, we were reluctant. We understand the logic the changes makes sense to us. And within a span of 6 months, we can see a 237% increase in organic traffic. Also, 87% increase in relative conversion rate. Impressive. We are working with web3solution for over 4 years now. They are currently handling four of our other businesses as well. Very hard to find the true diamond in the world of digital marketing.”
Since 2008, we have been helping the dentist throughout the world. In dental digital marketing, we’ve seen numerous changes. We have shared the strategies for us and our customers through our 10-year experience.
Write to us if you have more questions about dental marketing. If you like this content kindly share and spread the message.
What are you waiting for? It’s time for you to shine.
PS: We are quite busy. We can only take one client. So, if you want to know more, kindly contact us. We will analyze if we are the best suit to work together to achieve the goal.