WordPress is powering over 60.7% of the market. According to W3Tech, only 33.9%, or a little more than a third of sites have been updated to the latest version. Staying up to date with WordPress, theme templates, and plugins can be a tedious job. To help WordPress owners we’re providing Professional WordPress Support and WordPress Maintenance Services.
Our service includes the following deliverables:
- Website updates – Updating plugins, contents and images.
- Design customization – Changing WordPress theme, layout, styling and colour.
- Development customization – Theme customization to add or remove any section or feature. For an example: a newsletter section.
- Ongoing help – Add new blog post news or page.
- Error fixation – Any bug fixation on WordPress.
- Revisions – Any rework or revisions or any update.
WordPress Website maintenance, update, revisions, rework or customization service for our existing clients only
For New WordPress Maintenance Clients:
Kindly contact us before buy. We’ve to check our availability and need details. This initial free fundamental analysis will help us to review your website coding standard.
We’ll also review the coding architecture and file patterns. This will save each others time and help us to provide you exact estimation to execute your work.
Work Detailed Sheet for WordPress Maintenance Service:
To make the execution process easy to manage and execute we follow simple steps. Please send us following details for the project.
1. Detailed stepwise need document.
2. List all the changes, updates or customization required.
3. Wherever necessary send us screenshots.
Technical Details for WordPress Maintenance Project:
Send us the following information.
- WordPress Admin Login Access,
- Server login details (if possible)
- FTP access.
For special access, we can organise our own VPN server or server instance on Amazon. Or similar cloud provider. This instance will get a static IP which I can fully open up to the test environment.
Once we’ll have all the details, then we’ll let you know how many hours you need to order.
For Old WordPress Maintenance Clients:
Notify us before placing an order.